HTML, XHTML & CSS For Dummies®, 6th Edition


Ed Tittel and Jeff Noble, "HTML, XHTML & CSS For Dummies", 6th Edition
Wiley Publishing, Inc | 2008 | ISBN: 9780470238479 | PDF | 403 pages | 20.3MB

Authors’ Acknowledgments
Now that we’ve made it into the twelfth go-round for HTML For Dummies, we
must once again thank our many readers for keeping this book alive. We’d
also like to thank them and the Wiley editors for providing the feedback that
drives the continuing improvement of this book. Please don’t stop now — tell
us what you want to do, and what you like and don’t like about this book.
Especially, please tell us what you liked and didn’t like about this, our fi rst
full-color edition of our book.
Let me also thank the many people who’ve also worked on this book over
the years, including James Michael Stewart, Natanya Anderson, Dori Smith,
Tom Negrino, Mary Burmeister, Rich Wagner, Brock Kyle, Chelsea Valentine,
and Kim Lindros. Of course, for this edition, I’m especially indebted to my
co-author and friend, Jeff Noble, for infusing insight and enthusiasm into this
book. I am eternally grateful to you for your ideas, your hard work, and your
experience in reaching an audience of budding Web experts.
Next, I’d like to thank the Wiley team for their efforts on this title. At Wiley,
I must thank Bob Woerner and Paul Levesque for their outstanding efforts,
and Barry Childs-Helton and Sue Jenkins for their editorial efforts in design,
layout, contents, and coverage. A special shout out should go to the friendly
folks in Composition Services for their artful page layouts, especially when it
came to keeping all the color-coded code straight.
I’d like to thank my lovely wife, Dina Kutueva-Tittel, and periodically pugnacious
4-year-old son, Gregory, for putting up with the usual rhythm of making
books happen. I know I’m not always as easy to live with as I should be, but
hopefully, I’ll get to keep working on that. Also, I’d like to thank my parents,
Al and Ceil, for all the great things they did for me, and for hanging in there
well into their ninth decades on this planet. I hope you’re both still around to
see the thirteenth edition come to print as well! Finally, profound thanks to
you again, Mom, for cultivating and encouraging my love of words, writing,
and banter.
Ed Tittel